Shoes

I was looking for my rain boots but instead I found a bunch of heels that I have outgrown (yes, still growing at this age as pregnancy can up your shoe size). 

It would have been a lot easier to just throw them away but they were in good condition (some barely worn) so I decided to give them away on Carousell (just list at $0). It was easy to snap the photo and upload, and I found a taker in less than an hour. 

As such, I encourage all to give your old stuff a new lease of life and you can use Carousell Group or Olio • Share More, Waste Less to do giveaways. And I’ve also learnt to Reduce as well, by buying less as that’s the best R to practise. 

Sharing is caring, for others and for Earth. 

#esg #reducewaste #reusing #secondhand #preloved




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Morning

Barbie

Judgement Day