How to be energised and motivated ?

“How are you so energised and motivated every day?” I was asked by a colleague. 

Well, I think it’s because my Why is very clear. The work we do is actually very meaningful. When we launch new data products and services, we are actually helping companies find business, obtain funding from lenders, and get paid on time.

We are also helping to power the business ecosystem by enabling trust amongst different entities using local and international data as well. 

As Friedrich Nietzsche says, “He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.” 

Hence, no matter how tough the going gets, I will find a way as my Why is clear. 

Photo: By me

#motivation #purpose #energise #grit  #jenelim #personaldevelopment #business #data #financialinclusion




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Morning

Barbie

Judgement Day