Superpower

Chanced upon this article from Harvard Business Review on "Why Talented People Don’t Use Their Strengths". It got me thinking again about a topic that I was pondering about a few weeks back, which is identifying my superpower. I try to not just consider my own reflection of my own strengths but also try to recall what ex bosses have shared with me before. I also re-read Juliana Chan, PhD's post about "Five hidden superpowers we all need" to get some inspiration. 

I think I can identify with this superpower Strong work ethic and accountability  in Juliana's article which is in simple terms the ability to get stuff done even in the most difficult of times, and also this other one Passion and Purpose. I will continue to reflect and confirm. 

Hope this sharing inspires you to think of your superpower too. Links to above articles.

#work #worktips #career 
#superpower #personaldevelopment #strengths #jenelim

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Morning

Barbie

Judgement Day