Teacher

Yesterday, I chatted with a stranger when sharing a table. She was an ex JC teacher teaching English and Literature but has now been retired in the past 13 years.


🛝She shared with me how she always taught her students to make sure they have a decent command of English and Maths (logical thinking), but need not mug all the way and spend all their time studying.

🛝What’s also important is to go out there and play, learn how to get along and have a network. And I think her tips work for adults at the workplace too. In my early work years, I worked very hard but forgot to have a life. Thankfully I’ve learnt along the way to have a good balance.

🛝Don’t we all wish for a teacher like this?

What other precious tips have your teachers ever given you ?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Morning

Barbie

Judgement Day