Morning ritual

What’s your morning ritual ? 

☕️I like to start my day with a daily dose of happiness - a cup of hot Teh or hot Coffee.

📰I will scan the news and do some light reading. 

📝I will plan the day ahead, including establishing the priorities for the day or for the week (if it’s a Monday). I will also try to plan in such a way that my thinking work or writing work is done in the morning when the mind is fresh and the conference calls are not back to back. Find this proactive planning more effective and liberating than simply letting inbound calls and emails dictate my day. 

⚡️This simple ritual gives me the energy and drive to conquer whatever comes during the day. 

What’s yours? 

#habit #ritual #effectiveness  #personaldevelopment #jenelim





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Morning

Barbie

Judgement Day